Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Comment on Comments


I have been receiving quite a few comments and for that I thank you.............Some of them deride me for posting this or that opinion, others correct me for inaccurate reporting........Once again I thank you..........This blog is for expressing differing opinions and positions. I don't make any pretense that I have a definite very liberal/progressive viewpoint........but I will always post comments that are not rants against me or a particular post........Please make your point in a concise and reasonable manner and your comment will be posted........reply in a maniacal or fanatical manner and you'll be ignored.............I don't always get "it" right but I know that there will be someone to correct me...............Thanks for your support of this blog...........PEACE.................Scott

No comments: