Wednesday, May 02, 2007

WORD

This is from yesterday May !st. May Day is a world wide holiday for labor every place but the U.S. (figure that...........LOL)...................Mother Jones was an amazing activist and is still an inspiration to those who are oppressed....................the problem these days is that most people don't feel oppressed...................they just pull out their credit cards and all there troubles are "relieved" for 30 days......................PEACE......................Scott

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I live in the United States, but I do not know exactly where.
My address is wherever there is a fight against oppression.
My address is like my shoes; it travels with me. I abide
where there is a fight against wrong.
- Mother Jones, born this day in 1830

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

No comments: