Friday, February 22, 2008

Letterman on McCain: "He's the Guy at the Supermarket Confused by the Automatic Doors" [VIDEO]


Posted by Adam Howard, AlterNet at 7:19 AM on February 20, 2008.


David Letterman fires off seven good jokes on McCain in less than a minute.
Letterman Mocks McCain

Share and save this post:
Digg iconDelicious iconReddit iconFark iconYahoo! iconNewsvine! iconFacebook iconNewsTrust icon

Got a tip for a post?:
Email us | Anonymous form

Get Video in your
mailbox!


Letterman's been on a roll lately in my opinion. I caught this last night and it really cheered me up. I'd been watching CSPAN's election coverage and was disturbed by someone who called in insisting that Obama was Muslim and would be sworn in on a Koran, should he win the presidency. When the CSPAN host calmly explained that Obama IS NOT MUSLIM, the caller ignorantly kept saying, "Well, that's what I heard, and it was on the television." I was so traumatized, I flipped over to Letterman and caught him hilariously riffing on John McCain's out-of-touch, creepy, old ass and I was able to sleep without nightmares...check out the video to your right for more.

Digg!

Tagged as: letterman, obama, mccain

Adam Howard is the editor of PEEK.

No comments: