Thursday, October 30, 2008

Needed missing link for your blog page‏

(I received this from a reader)...........Thanks Stacy...........Unfortunately, currently my computer's audio drivers aren't working........LOL..........I think I could use your services for my PC...........Anyway, I've watched part of this documentary and it looks interesting but I know that I'm missing a lot without the audio. So I'm posting this on my blog in hopes that others will read it, watch the video and respond......Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for helping spread the word.........We all need to be part of the solution to restoring Democracy to our once proud nation......Keep up the good work everyone..........I think that the light at the end of the tunnel is not a train but the dying embers of a corrupt administration.........I hope that we make it through the election next Tuesday.......PEACE......Scott


Scott,
Greetings & Salutations!
Slid into your blog by way of Jesse Johnson's article. Nice piece.
Jesse & I have been close friends for some time now. He's a hell of a True American Patriot, never afraid to put it on the line. If you ever this way, call when your close, would welcome to opportunity to speak to you eye to eye.
Not alot of time to gab ( I'm a sole prop dealing with everyones snafu ) so, see this link: www.freeforall.tv
A mini documentary on how the votes in Ohio and Florida are manipulated. About 1 1/2 hours - well worth it.
Shout back and let me know what ya think.
Peace!

Stacey Landrum

PresidentPC REPAIR P.O. Box 5307Charleston, WV 25361

www.wvpcrepair.com


No comments: