Monday, April 27, 2009

On the Road Again !!!!!!!!!

If you've been wondering why I haven't been posting recently it's because I'm working out of town again.............at least I'm working after having been off for 2 months..........anyway, I thought I could rely on my laptop to keep up with this blog but it decided differently.........major malfunction and it will be a while before I can afford to get it fixed..........consequently I'm going to have to put the blog on hiatus once again............I'll pick up again when I return home.........Thanks for your support..............PEACE...........Scott

1 comment:

beachhutman said...

Just came across this, not my subject but it shpuld be of interest to you. Wish I had the time for this subject, at least i can put it your way!

http://emsnews.wordpress.com/2009/05/27/ruling-elites-in-west-are-inept-stupid-and-dangerous/

I hope it is of interest in your orbit, it seems useful?