Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

















I want to wish everyone a
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all of the readers of this blog for your support and contributions during 2008.........unfortunately I must put this blog on hiatus once again............


I have been unemployed for the last 2 months ( which is why you may have noticed an increase in postings).........However I have been offered and accepted a job in Eastern Washington and I don't know if I'll have internet access over there........I will get back to this blog whenever I can and continue to track what the "crazies" in D.C. are up to.........We have hope for change in the new year and it will truly begin on Jan.20th........the extent of change is still yet to be determined.......So I hope and pray for a better world in 2009.............


GOOD LUCK
to us all !!!!!!!!!!!............... PEACE............... Scott

No comments: