Sunday, June 22, 2008

ON HIATUS




I apologize for my absence from CRAP..........life has seriously intervened and I've been unable to get online.................it looks like it will be this way for the rest of the summer..............So I'm offically going on hiatus until Labor Day................Obama and McCain will duke it out all summer..........I don't expect any real surprises at the conventions.............they could fool me but time will tell..........I predict that Obama will select Hillary as his running mate........McCain will take a moderate Repug or an independent(ie: Liberman) as his running mate............I believe that the Dems have a very good chance of taking it in November if and only if they monitor the polls closely for vote counting fraud.................that is unless "w" creates a national emergency and the elections are postponed.........don't think "it can't happen here"!!!!!!!!!!!!!................Anyway have a great summer and I'll see you in September (sounds like a catchy song title...........LOL..........).................PEACE............Scott

No comments: